Wednesday, February 4, 2009


On the 1st of feb i just get 1 fucking return warning letter.. from HR.. chee bye.. was fucking angry.. coz i just qurrel wit the fucking chef... the fucking F@B manger not happy wit me. but don dare 2 face me... wtf... only know how 2 use HR RULE.. come and play wit me.... 2day is the 4 of feb.. fuck.. 1 final warning letter... just coz i never cut my hair short enough... I WAS fucking hot.. feel like taking A knife kill him. send him 2 HELL .but 1 of my staff ask me 2 rax... now i going 2 lose this job 4 sure.. coz the big fuck is not happy wit me... y they got no ball 2 face me... only know how 2 use the rule... fuck up... wtf. what is going on wit me... abit only give 1 letter... i really fucking angry... sunday take 1 letter wed take 1 more.. only got last change.. how can i make it... if i give 1 more 4 sure is a 24hour gone. this kind of thing i got no choice 2 follow.. but don let me see they all outside.. i sure i take back what they give it 2 me.. i promise i will make it... fuck his whole family.... knn.. sorry... i fucking hot... now i become no job again... how... no money....

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThAnK 4 ViEwInG mY bLOg... HoPe U aLl LiKe It... My LiFe My StRoY....