Friday, October 2, 2009








On the 10 of sept.. after my work... go eat steamboat.. near geylang.. eat until 2am
take cab home... coz next day still need to work...
this few month very busy... got no time on blog.. but got time for DOTA... haha...my life is simple.. WORK,EAT,SLEEP, CLUBING, DOTA... simple right?....
On the 3o of sept. go chiong at ARENA. total 12 person. 5 guy 7 girl... open 3 bottle again...
photo not wit me... yet.. so cannot update... i will update whe i got the photo...
if was enjoy.. finish at 4am... take cab home. reach home around 4.45am. never take bath.. just sleep. sleep until 10.30am... take a good bath.. rax.. on computer wacth movie.. watch until 5pm.. cut my hair. go down 2 ang mo kio wit jimmy.. meet christine and bryan.. for jap food.. eat until very full....time for DOTA again.. i am bryan play DOTA until 2.ooam.. take cab home.. coz bryan working 7am.. next day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThAnK 4 ViEwInG mY bLOg... HoPe U aLl LiKe It... My LiFe My StRoY....