Saturday, January 17, 2009















































































On the 12 13 14 jan 2009... we
having A chalet... so it was fun... many people in the 1st day.. so no time 2 take photo..enjoy bbq drinking play majong and lucky 21 until moring but i lose. bad luck. i wish my stead wit me.but she not free on 3day sian... On the 13 is 2nd day.. i wake up at 8am. some of my brother haven sleep.. so ask me go swimming... after cannot sleep.. so boring noting 2 do.. take photo see who fit?.but can say la..i fat alot le... 1 of my brother name. alwie wake up hungry got noting 2 eat so he start bbq in the morning.. u see his size?.. like 1 big bear... i call him teddy bear or king kong.. so bad right. the 2nd whole day. watch t.v, play lucky 21, swimming, majong,pool, but need $2 for 1 game. at night we having a steam boat. enjoy many thing 2 eat until cannot finish.. some eat abit start majong again..alot lose money. some happy wining money.. this chalet use alot of money still enjoy.. still young got time 2 enjoy waste of money is the right time.. after u old got money olso no use.. coz u 2 old 2 enjoy.. but save abit of money olso la... hehe.... kk next event coming up.. after chinese new year.. on feb 18 19 20. batam 3day 2night... will update. thank 4 view my blog.. hope u all will like it..wan 2 enjoy wit me can give me a call... but must save money...in this world no money mean no honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThAnK 4 ViEwInG mY bLOg... HoPe U aLl LiKe It... My LiFe My StRoY....