Thursday, January 8, 2009















































































On jan 4 after my work.. we mid night go malaysia.but the kelong is on the 5. so we stay at malaysia at my brother house... on the 5 we need 2 wake up at 7am.. in side the care by 7.3o.. got no time 2 eat breakfast... my brother drive us go.we reach the boat place at 9.45am.. so buy burger. 4 breakfast waiting 4 other people. we reach kelong at 11.3oam.. start all the fishing thing be4 lunch.after lunch.. we start 2 fishing.. enjoy.. rax.but 3 day 2 night.. i sleep very early.. dunoo y. feel sleepy. but my friend fish up 1 sotong.lucky. i was sleeping. if not i going 2 put on he face.. like alain. on the 7. time 2 leave kelong. after lunch.we take boat back. we go 2 our friend house again 2 stay 1 more night.2 early 2 sleep.. coz stil in the afternoon. so we go eat.. shoping... on the 8 we wake up at 7am again.2 eat breakfast. come back 2 singapore. reach singapore at 9.3oam.ending. still got picture. haven update.











No comments:

Post a Comment

ThAnK 4 ViEwInG mY bLOg... HoPe U aLl LiKe It... My LiFe My StRoY....