Thursday, July 30, 2009

best brother miss u alot.. take care of yourself in side..
this picture is nice right

nice


salmon whole fish.= sashimi



nice view right. going to rain soon






see the sky!!



work place daily special
cute the cow!!?



On the 26 of july.. is on saturday... so i am off.. long time never go for swimming.. i meet john kennt go wild wild wet.. wake up at 8.3oam.. if was raining.zZz..i thinking of going back to sleep.. coz if was nice to sleep lol.. but later i put bomb sure they will angry. not like mei lin. put us bomb.. bomb her phone more tha 40 time still cannot wake up.. sleep like pig... we play until 6pm.. time to go home le... sian got sunburn..


On the 27 is sunday. i off olso.. sleep until very song. noting much on sunday.. sleep until 1pm.. go take my lunch bath. meet my friend at amk.. play dota.. until 10pm... 2 sleeply le.. monday still need to work...

LIFE IS SO SUCK. THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR MY LIFE REALLY FUCK UP... ALOT OF THING HAPPEN TO ME... ALL THE THING IS BAD LUCK.. HOPE NEXT YEAR IS MY LUCK
WHAT I HAVE ALL R GONE.. NOW I GOT IS NOTING...
DON TRUST PEOPLE TOO MUCH.. JUST LIKE ME NOW GO BAN THE WALL. FUCKING PAINFUL.

u know what i am saying if u r the person..u can hide run or what.. singapore so small.. see how long u can hide.. scare me tua u.. ask me to trust u.. what u win i do swee swee to u.. now what u done to me.. who tua who 1st pcb.. ask me trust u.. what have u done to me.. how long u can hide. don go home some more.. don worry the day will come.. sure got 1 bad luck day for u..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThAnK 4 ViEwInG mY bLOg... HoPe U aLl LiKe It... My LiFe My StRoY....