Friday, July 17, 2009

this photo cannot see me.. lor..


me michelle boy


on the 15 of july is mei mei michelle 2o year old birthday... after my work.. meet at simei we go dubblo o.. reach they around 11pm.. cut cake at 12.3opm.. after i mia.. coz i meeting yvonne.. sian only dubblo o for girl need 2o year old cannot go in... yvonne still under age.... sad right... we change place to the ARENA.... if was enjoy. fun.. abit drunk but not drunk.. just sian next day still need work 11am...







on the 9 of july.. i go malaysia wit my brother.. shoping 1 half day.. haha.. coz we go in the afternoon... come back at night.. buy alot of shirt and 1 shoe.. we go eat.. i eat beef steak.. really suck lor.. alot of fat not meat..
ON THE 15 IS THE 1ST DAY I KNOW U... 1ST TIME I SAW U.. U LOOK SO FEAR... BUT AFTER KNOWING U. U LOOK FRIENDLY.. THANK TO LET ME KNOW U..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThAnK 4 ViEwInG mY bLOg... HoPe U aLl LiKe It... My LiFe My StRoY....