Monday, August 17, 2009

birthday kiss





















birthday boi cuting cake





.. make i wish..



on the 16 aug. my work end at 9pm. but i think is too late.. so i ask for until 8pm.. haha.. after finish work. i take mrt down to bishan ktv.. reach bishan was around 9.3opm.. coz it is teck sun birthday today. but is on monday alot of people got work or book in. so we gether on sunday night.. if was so happy until some was drunk. total of jug beer i think is 14..lol.. playing in side ktv like monkey. after 1am time to go home.. i abit drunk.. take cab home. next day still need to work... luckly can wake up.. just feel head pain only..this month alot of people birthday. tomorrow is my mother birthday. but i need to work.. sian.. wish my mother happy birthday.. hope she will recover soon.. she not feeling well... on the sunday is steven and john 21 year old birthday. they will open a chalet..on sunday monday and tuesday. need use alot of money.. i am bank up now...
I hope i can find a girlfriend tha really love me not to hurt me.. i have hurt enough le.. in this world y have LOVE, HURT ,HATE AND PAIN. who can tell me y?.. i really hate to be a human..



No comments:

Post a Comment

ThAnK 4 ViEwInG mY bLOg... HoPe U aLl LiKe It... My LiFe My StRoY....