Wednesday, August 12, 2009

total 13 person.. half in photo..


enjoy steamboat


?? what wish ??



make a wish..

















MANGO CAKE

alex birthday picture is out... the picture is on my phone. now got time put in my computer.. his 23 year old birthday. at bugis eat steamboat... until 1am.. take cab home...
on the 11 of aug i not working coz got appt at my army camp.. the appt at 3pm.. i sleep until 1pm.. take bath go down..the appt end at 5pm.. i need to walk until zoo outside so tha got 138 bus take to amk.. i going to meet john at raider for dota.. play until 1opm. take mrt home.. reach home noting to do.. watch dvd.. movie name knowing.. this movie i think talk about the bible book.. up 3D olso nice.. very funny.. i still got 2 more movie haven watch. joe and wher got ghost.. nice movie.. must watch... haha...




A HUNGRY PERSON IS ALWAY A ANGRY PERSON.NO RICE NO LIFE. NO MONEY NO FUN.
U KNOW WHAT I MEAN..
hope i can go back to my past. 2 restart my life.. very sad somtime emo.. dunno y... now wan 2 go chiong olso must think 3time.. last time don need 2 think at all.. all coz of 1 TRUST. make my life like 1 fucker.. now is time for me to start grow up again. all i wish i can be happy person. enjoy my life. y this thing happen to me.. what have i done wrong... see my face smile joke is not mean i am happy.. but inside my heart i am hurt wit 1 big hole.. nobody know.. i really wish to go back to my happy life.. all i have is noting now... hurt and hurt the pain start to grow if feel more and more painful..
KNOW ME FOR WHO I AM.. I CAN BE FRIENDLY. DON'T LET ME CHANGE TO A FUCKER. I COME FROM HELL STAY WIT THE DEVIL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ThAnK 4 ViEwInG mY bLOg... HoPe U aLl LiKe It... My LiFe My StRoY....